Delmarva’s Neediest Roof Contest Rules
Delmarva’s 9th Annual Neediest Roof Contest is all about giving back to our community. We’re so blessed as a company to have been serving the Delmarva Peninsula since 2002 that we want to give back in a small way.
Spicer Bros. Construction Inc, along with their partners, is proud to present the 9th Annual Delmarva’s Neediest Roof Contest. It’s simply our way of giving back to the community and giving thanks to all our customers over the years. If you have any questions about the contest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “inquiry” in the subject line. Be sure to cast your vote for the neediest roof between November 9, 2020 and November 27, 2020 (only one vote per person, multiple votes from the same email address or IP address will be discarded. The winner will be announced between December 2, 2020 and December 4, 2020. Visit our website to cast your vote – https://www.spicerbros.com/dnr
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED BEGINNING OCTOBER 5, 2020 THROUGH OCTOBER 30, 2020. FINALISTS WILL BE NOTIFIED NOVEMBER 8TH AND VOTING WILL BEGIN NOVEMBER 9TH AND CONTINUE THROUGH NOVEMBER 27TH. WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED BETWEEN DECEMBER 2, 2020 and DECEMBER 4, 2020. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
It is understood that businesses participating in this Contest are doing so in good faith and with the hopes that the community will receive this contest in good will.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Delmarva’s Neediest Roof (“Contest”) is open only to individual legal U.S. homeowners anywhere on the Delmarva Peninsula who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have reached the age of majority as of the date of entry. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted. Employees of Sponsors (as defined below), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and agents of Sponsors and each of their respective immediate families and household members (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter this Contest.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: Three (3) Finalists will be announced in accordance with the dates above. Finalists will be determined by Sponsor and its Partners by November 8th. If a finalist has been nominated by a third party, said finalist will be required to accept the terms set in this document or will forfeit their position and a new finalist will be selected. The contest winner will be announced on or about December 2, 2020 in accordance with media availability and the winner shall have 48 hours to select their roof color. Prizes will be scheduled to be installed/delivered before December 25, 2020 (weather permitting) and not beyond January 31, 2021.
4. PRIZES/ODDS & PRIZE PACKAGE: Spicer Bros. Construction, Inc., together with GAF, will supply and install a GAF Limited Lifetime Roofing System with Timberline HD shingles (up to 30 “squares”) and a Systems Plus warranty. Other vendors may offer other products and services. This page will be updated should any prizes be added.
The approximate retail value is between $15,000 and $30,000 depending on the size of the house, family and necessary preliminary labor. Additional prize restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply.
Odds of winning depend upon the number and content of the eligible Entries received. All Prizes will be awarded (assuming a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and, after reasonable attempts, winners are verified). The Prize Winner may not substitute, assign, or transfer any prize or redeem any non-monetary prize for money, except at the sole discretion of Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to substitute any prize (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Sponsors are responsible only for delivery of each prize and are not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise unless specifically stated in prize package above. Taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with acceptance and use of a Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Limit of one Prize package per person/household for the entire Promotion Period.
5. PRIZE WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY: Winner will be notified by email, regular mail and/or phone at Sponsors’ discretion, using the contact information provided upon registration and associated with their winning Entry. Each Prize Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and/or IRS Form W-9, and, where permitted, a publicity release (collectively, “Affidavit”) prior to delivery of the Prize. (If Winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, such Winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign Release.)
If a potential Prize Winner does not respond within three (3) days of the first winner notification attempt, or if Prize Winner does not sign and return Affidavit within five (5) days of delivery, or if such potential Prize Winner declines a Prize for any reason prior to award is found to be ineligible or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential Prize Winner may be subject to disqualification, their prize subject to forfeiture, and the second place finalist will be deemed winner, and so on and so forth. By accepting the Prize Package, the Winner consents and agrees to Sponsors’ use of Prize Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo and/or Prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. A Prize Winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the Prize(s) awarded in this Contest.
6. USE OF ENTRANT INFO FOR MARKETING PURPOSES: By entering this Contest, entrant agrees that unless entrant otherwise opts out of the Contest Site, sponsors and their designees may use entrant’s physical and/or email address to contact entrant regarding Sponsors’ programming, products and other offers and/or promotions that Sponsors believe may interest entrant. ENTRANTS UNDERSTAND THAT BY ENTERING CONTEST, THEY ARE PERMITTING SPONSOR TO COME ON THEIR PROPERTY FOR ASSESSMENT THEREOF. BY ENTERING CONTEST, ENTRANTS GIVE RIGHT TO SPONSOR TO PUBLISH A PHOTO OF THEIR PROPERTY WITH THEIR STORY ON WWW.SPICERBROS.COM AND ANY OTHER MEDIA SOURCE USED TO PROMOTE CONTEST.