We know how difficult it can be for homeowners to choose the right materials for their replacement windows, which is why we are happy to offer our assistance wherever possible. We are a trusted roofing company in Ocean City MD that also has extensive experience helping customers select the right replacement windows for their needs.
Window Materials We Offer
As a leading roofing company in Rehoboth Beach MD and Ocean City MD, we know firsthand that our customers have a wide variety of style preferences and budgetary restraints. That is why we provide an extensive range of replacement window material options, including:
- Vinyl: This highly popular window material is ideal for homeowners who are looking for something affordable, low-maintenance and energy efficient.
- Wood: Homeowners who love the rich look and feel of natural wood may find that wood windows are the best replacement material for their preferences. It is important to note that wood windows need to be repainted regularly for optimum appearance and performance.
- Composite: If you want a window option that combines the most desirable attributes of both wood and vinyl, composite may be the perfect material for your home. It combines the look of natural wood with the minimal maintenance attributes of vinyl. Composite windows are also resistant to rotting and warping.
- Aluminum: Homeowners who live in humid climates often prefer the rust-resistant benefits of aluminum over other materials. This material is a very cost-effective option for both commercial and residential window applications.
- Fiberglass: Built for extreme durability and affordability, fiberglass is a great option for homeowners who want strong and energy-efficient windows.
If you need any help choosing the right material for your window replacement needs, we will be happy to give you our expert advice.
Make the Switch Today
If you are looking for a roofing contractor in Lewes DE or Rehoboth Beach MD who can help you make the switch from old to new windows, give us a call today at (410) 546-1190 or use our convenient online form.