Siding doesn’t only serve as protection against the elements. It also contributes to a large part of your exterior’s curb appeal. If you notice that your siding is peeling, cracking, or fading, it’s time to replace it with beautiful and durable options from James Hardie®.
Why James Hardie?
James Hardie siding has been installed in over 5.5 million homes across the US. It is one of your best options because it is specifically engineered to withstand your area’s climate using their HardieZone® system. With this technology, you can be sure that your new siding will work best under extreme temperatures.
For added protection, James Hardie boasts resistance to peeling, cracking, chipping, rot, and moisture. Their siding is also impenetrable to insects and withstands hail and wind impact. Aside from shielding your home, their products also come with ColorPlus® technology that bakes on finishes for a fade-free look. This feature also makes the siding maintenance-free. Furthermore, James Hardie offers several styles that will complement your home’s aesthetics.
What Are Your Options?
James Hardie siding in Easton, MD will look good on both modern and traditional home styles. Here are some of your options:
- HardiePlank® lap siding – This is one of the best-selling James Hardie products. It offers a classic appeal that complements any architectural style.
- HardieShingle® siding – This is ideal if you want to have the look of cedar shingles. HardieShingle looks best in Cape Cods and cottage-style homes. You can also use it to accentuate gable roofs.
- HardiePanel® vertical siding – This creates a more minimalist look compared to other styles.
- HardieTrim® boards – These are used to highlight corners, columns, doors, and windows. If you combine them with HardiePanel, you can create a rustic board-and-batten look.
- Artisan® Collection – This series adds dimension and drama to your siding. It has added thickness that creates deep shadow lines to your exterior.
Only a certified siding contractor in Salisbury, MD can install James Hardie siding, and Spicer Bros. Construction is proud to be one. We are qualified and trained to install one of the best siding materials in homes around Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.
For a free siding estimate, give us a call at (410) 546-1190 or fill out our contact form.